Thursday, May 4, 2017

FAV Recap {The Project Bin Stamps}

Hello and Welcome to my blog!
Today I would like to share with you my FAV recap from The Project Bin stamps.
The stamps that are most have!!

Here's my FAV 
I Remembered your Birthday original post is linked.

using Born Yesterday stamp set
 

 My Favorite Place original post.
Clear stamps with matching dies, card making, paper crafts, rubber stamping, die cutting


Friendship original post.
using #BFF stamps set


Happy Birthday original post.
using Jukebox Birthday stamps & dies set.
Clear stamps, birthday stamps, paper crafting, rubber stamping, die cutting, dies with matching stamps 

All of these are some of my FAV and MUST HAVE stamps set from The Project Bin; all of the sets are so useful and needing for all occassion that the true is that you need them all!!!

Check out all the collection and variety sets that The Project Bin has to offer; you will love the all.

To keep up to date on new release, sales and other information follow us:


 
signature

No comments: